Advanced Close Protection Operative Course
With Albert Timen, KAPAP Academy LLC.
The ICPT / Israeli Close Protection Training is an twelve day practical, theory, and hands-on VIP Protection training course hosted by former Israeli Security experts. This course is ideal for international operators new to the bodyguard industry, or existing agents looking to refresh & polish skills, and anyone who desires to make themselves more marketable in the new global economy.
The course offers excellent instruction into the professional side of close Protection work. It is designed to ensure the security and protection of
“Executives /VIP’s /Dignitaries & Celebrities”. Operators will learn security planning, VIP and escort techniques for mobile and foot operations, first aid, communication methods, navigation, evasive driving maneuvers, Israeli Combat Point Shooting for Close protection, how to react appropriately to threats, and covert protection. The course may be customized to focus on domestic and/or international arenas.
The course is taught by an Internationally recognized instructor in the fields of Counter Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Close Protection with over 20 years of experience in this field. The course includes real world problems, scenarios, and solutions based on hands-on
experience and lessons learned while active in the industry.
Our Training Covers The Following:
- Introduction to the roles and responsibilities of the Close Protection Operative
- Threat and risk assessment
- Surveillance awareness
- Operational planning
- Interpersonal skills
- Close Protection team work
- 360 degree security during movement
- Close Protection foot techniques
- Live Firearms Close protection Shooting drills
- Route selection
- Use of Close Protection vehicle techniques
- Unarmed combat – Israeli KAPAP ACADEMY Methodology
- Live Firearms training and drills – Israeli Methodology ICPS
- Search, awareness and mindset
- Incidents and dilemmas
- Communication and conflict management skills
Gear and Ammo requirements:
- Training attire: BDU type pants + short /long sleeve shirts (White) +Running shoes
- 2 Knee Pads
- Dark suite and tie + pair of comfortable dress shoes (black)
- Handgun + 3 Magazines (provided at the course)
- Ear/ Eye protection (provided at the course)
- Concealment holster and magazine pouch (bring your own kit, or purchase at training)
- 650 rounds 9mm