Active shooter incidents are becoming more prevalent in law enforcement and the need to train officers in how to respond has become a vital part of law enforcement training.
This course is designed to give the officer the knowledge and skills needed as a first responding officer to an active shooter incident.
The scenarios drilled replicate rea active shooter incidents encountered in the line of duty.
- Introduction to Active shooter incidents
- Approach to entry tactics
- The single operator
- Simultaneous multiple entry tactics
- Development of patrol response team
- Corridors, stairwells, hallways
- Tactical room entry and clearing
- Rapid structure clearing (Individual & Team)
- IED’s identification
- Dealing with low and adverse
- Tactical simulation drills
(dry & live fire)